4.01.2023

Celiac Children - It's not the FOOD as much as the FEELINGS

For six years, I poured my little gluten-free heart out here 💓. I cannot believe that six years have now passed since I last posted anything here. 

It was here that I came to the decision to write a book for children that would address the feelings associated with having a gluten-free diet thrust upon them. 

Adults now have plenty of resources (both in food and guidance) available to them. I like to think that the legacy of time spent on this blog is Woolfred Cannot Eat Dandelions (Magination Press/American Psychological Association). 

In recent years I've been working away on new children's books (Priscilla Pack Rat, Magination Press, The House Next Door - and soon to be released The Little Green Envelope - both published in Canada by Groundwood Books). 

I'm delighted that this journey led me to the world of kid lit - and I'm grateful to all who followed me here for so long. 

You can now find me at www.claudinecrangle.com  - or over on instagram at @claudinecrangle... where I rarely mention my celiac disease or my gluten-free life ;) 

1 comment:

  1. To embark on your journey to gluten-free cooking, its essential to understand what gluten is and why some people avoid it. It can cause adverse reactions in individuals with gluten sensitivity or celiac disease. By eliminating gluten from your meals, and buy Healthy Gluten Free Food Pakistan, you can improve your digestion, boost energy levels, and promote overall well-being.

    ReplyDelete